The Fuel Moto 107 Big Bore is a complete kit with the absolute highest quality components, all of which have been extensively tested in house both on the dyno as well as in real world conditions to deliver top level performance. This kit works on all 2007-2013 Twin cam 96" and 103" motors and delivers absolute top level performance. Our Fuel Moto 107" kit works with stock cylinder heads and valve train, or if you are looking for the next level of performance complement your built with our Fuel Moto Level B heads.
The Fuel Moto 107 kit includes the following:
- Custom Fuel Moto/CP forged pistons 10.25:1 compression
- Precision bored OEM cylinders ready to install with ring end gap set (core exchange, or send us your cylinders)
- Your choice of Wood Knight Prowler TW-555, TW-222, TW-777, or TW-888 cams
- Wood Performance Directional Lifters
- Fuel Moto Quick Install Pushrods
- All necessary gaskets, O rings, Torrington inner cam bearings
- Complete installation DVD
- Unlimited tech support from Fuel Moto
For technical Big Bore information along with detailed product support, please visit our 107" Big Bore Kit page.
The following dyno chart is from a 2010 Harley Touring model with the following components: Fuel Moto 107" Big Bore kit with stock heads, Wood TW-555 cams, Jackpot Pro Touring mufflers, Jackpot 2/1/2 head pipe, Stage 1 air cleaner, and Power Commander V
The charts below are just a few examples of the hundreds of FM 107" builds we have done in house. These charts below are all with stock heads and a full custom dyno tune by Fuel Moto. For charts with ported heads please see our cylinder head page
Fuel Moto Big Bore Installation Tutorials/Video's