Dynojet - Power Commander V - 11-15 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- Fuel control for each individual cylinder in a smaller enclosure
- Warm-up fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading)
- Reduced size from the PCIII USB
- Easy to install
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Two-position map-switching function built in
- Can add any Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) switch and toggle between two different fuel maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- More tuning ranges than PCIII USB
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- For Offroad and ATV, see appropriate catalog under Moose Power Commanders
- Made in the U.S.A.
- SECONDARY FUEL MODULE
- Allows for the adjustment of all eight-injectors
- Connects to the upper injector rail using OEM connectors
- Single cable connection to the PCV
- Adjust both upper and lower injectors by as much as +250/-100%
- If gear position input is connected to your PCV, you can adjust all of the injectors on a "per gear" basis
- You can also map each injector separately; giving you up to 48 complete maps
- The "basic" mode allows you to have a single fuel table that simply puts the requested fuel change in both upper and lower injector modules at the same time
- The "basic" mode is the perfect setting for modified engines that require more fuel than four-injectors can provide, but do not need the complexity of mapping each cylinder and each gear separately
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H4.0000” x L10.0000”
May We Suggest
- Have a question? Get in touch with us
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 920-423-3309Mon-Fri 9-5PM CST
- The Fuel Moto Difference
- Custom Fuel MapsWe will pre-load a custom map at no additional cost!
- Unlimited SupportHave a question? Give us a call and speak with a technician.
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We pride ourselves on being your product expert!
- Huge Product SelectionIf you can't find the part, we'll get it for you!