BMC - BMC AIR FILTER BMW S1000RR
- Higher air flow than OE filter for maximum power
- Race-tested for performance and reliability
- Race filters increase air flow by 25% over standard BMC filters (Recommended for track use only)
- Endorsed by Yoshimura
Air flow chart for a sample BMC air filter against an OEM paper filter
Temperature 25C - Humidity 25% - Pressure 1020mbar
Test ran with oem airbox, and the related air flow constrictions.
This chart has a pure illustrative purpose and does not refer to the present filter.
BMC air filters are produced using a "Full Moulding" system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage. The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Have a question? Get in touch with us
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 920-423-3309Mon-Fri 9-5PM CST
- The Fuel Moto Difference
- Custom Fuel MapsWe will pre-load a custom map at no additional cost!
- Unlimited SupportHave a question? Give us a call and speak with a technician.
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We pride ourselves on being your product expert!
- Huge Product SelectionIf you can't find the part, we'll get it for you!