Dynojet - Secondary Fuel Module SFM-13
- Allows for the adjustment of all eight-injectors
- Connects to the upper injector rail using OEM connectors
- Single cable connection to the PCV
- Adjust both upper and lower injectors by as much as +250/-100%
- If gear position input is connected to your PCV, you can adjust all of the injectors on a "per gear" basis
- You can also map each injector separately; giving you up to 48 complete maps
- The "basic" mode allows you to have a single fuel table that simply puts the requested fuel change in both upper and lower injector modules at the same time
- The "basic" mode is the perfect setting for modified engines that require more fuel than four-injectors can provide, but do not need the complexity of mapping each cylinder and each gear separately
- Allows for the use of the Dynojet Quick Shifter sensor on eight-injector bikes which provides added fuel control and shifter functionality
- Please see pages 1188-1189 of the 2014 Parts Unlimited Street Catalog for the entire line of Dynojet Secondary Fuel Modules
- Item Requires Shipping
- Have a question? Get in touch with us
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 920-423-3309Mon-Fri 9-5PM CST
- The Fuel Moto Difference
- Custom Fuel MapsWe will pre-load a custom map at no additional cost!
- Unlimited SupportHave a question? Give us a call and speak with a technician.
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We pride ourselves on being your product expert!
- Huge Product SelectionIf you can't find the part, we'll get it for you!