Kuryakyn - Sissy Bars And Backrest Mount Plates
- Backrest mount plates provide an industry standard backrest mount location
- Fit all Kryakyn backrests with 83/4" outside mounting dimensions, .55" square stock mounting and 11/4" mounting hole spacing
- Beautiful chrome-plated finish
- Sold in pairs
- Sissy bars are solid steel square tubing construction with a beautiful chrome finish
- Must be installed on Kryakyn backrest mounts (sold separately) or other backrest mounts
- Sissy bars measure 83/4" W (outside mounting dimensions) with .55" square stock mounting and 11/4" mounting hole spacing for 1/4" -20 bolts
- Sold each
- NOTE: Backrest mount plates are not intended to fit with additional accessories in front two fender strut bolts on Honda models, or two mounting holes in rear fender strut accents on Yamaha models.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.