Kuryakyn - Panacea Taillights
- Complete plug-and-play LED rear taillight upgrade
- Taillight has run/turn/brake functions
- Taillight running mode: taillight is illuminated red
- Turn signal activated: taillight is illuminated red and a flashing amber arrow appears on the appropriate side of the taillight
- Brake activated: taillight gives a three-pulse flash and then illuminates bright red until brake is released
- Amber turn signal arrow will function if brakes are activated
- Taillight can be combined with Kryakyn Panacea turn signal inserts for a complete run/turn/brake system (inserts sold separately)
- Stock or other single-filament lights can be used with a Panacea taillight, but they will function as turn signals only
- Available with smoke or red lens color in Deluxe lens style w/ chrome accent or low-profile lens style
- NOTE: Flashing brake and amber arrow can be disabled if desired using a switch on the included Panacea rear taillight control module.
- NOTE: Not compatible with H-D accessory or other aftermarket lighting modules. These must be removed before installing Panacea taillights.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.