Cobra - Fi2000 PowrPro With CVT Technology
- Continuously Variable Tuning (CVT) is the key to the remarkable performance the Fi2000 PowrPro delivers
- PowrPro uses electronic control technology that calculates the bike's rate of acceleration by reading crankshaft rotation at the flywheel and changes in load just as a dynamometer measures acceleration at the rear wheel
- PowrPro measures and adjusts fuel flow during acceleration to the injectors in microseconds for super-fast fuel tuning - continuously and automatically; net result: precise EFI tuning now happens in the real world in real time, nonstop, up to 80 times per second
- New patented technology unlike any other system on the market
- PowrPro tunes to precise air-fuel mixture to create maximum power 80 times per second (does not tune to a predetermined arbitrary AFR)
- Creates that adjustment to maximum power on every squirt of the injector
- It's like having the best custom map writing, dyno operator tuning your fuel every time you crank the throttle
- Tunes every gear, every roll on, every environmental change, every engine mod, lugging the engine, winding it out to redline: it reacts, verifies and adjusts when the bike is accelerating
- Provides perfect acceleration fuel settings in any condition, with any exhaust system with any engine modifications
- No matter what kind of new hardware you install on your bike - a new exhaust system, a freer-flowing air filter setup or even a big-bore hop-up kit with high-performance cams - PowrPro continues to analyze and tune your engine for peak performance
- No external adjustments needed
- No dyno needed
- No additional components needed
- Does not require wide band oxygen sensors
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.