RSD - Two-Piece Brake Rotors
- Designed specifically for use with RSD wheels
- Feature aluminum carrier with a 420 stainless steel outer band
- Available with Contrast Cut or Black Ops carriers (except 13" Diesel polished which has a highly-polished carrier)
- Contrast Cut carriers start with a black anodized finish that is then recut to open up the design
- Black Ops features gloss black on top of contrasting textured black for outstanding durability
- Contrast Cut Ops, RSD's newest finish, featuring a combination of Contrast Cut and Black Ops, the two tone Black Ops finish is thrown back on the machine for one final mill pass and detail that brings out the natural aluminum combined with texture and gloss black
- 13" rotors use silent floaters
- Wide rear wheels require special 11.5" rotors with a 2.50" i.d. flange
- Made in the U.S.A. by Performance Machine
- NOTE: 11.5" rotors will fit 84-99 applications if used in conjunction with spacer PART #1710-0636 and PM calipers.
- NOTE: 13" rotors must be used with Performance Machine calipers designed for 13" rotors. Will not work with calipers designed for 11.5" rotors.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.