PowerMadd/Cobra - Power-Lift And Handle Bar Cup
- Easily lift the front or rear of any snowmobile with one hand
- Has a lifted-height range of 18.5" to 33.5"
- Extends belt life and prevents track freeze-up
- Lifts the snowmobile a total of 7"
- Resting adjustment range of 11.5" to 26.5"
- Lifts the bumpers from as low as 11" off the ground
- Durable powder-coated steel construction
- HANDLE BAR CUP
- The new Handle Bar Cup is a great accessory to the Power-Lift
- Attaches to the Lift in seconds, creating a convenient pocket for your handle bar while you are changing carbides or inspecting the undercarriage of your sled
- A wide base and adjustable height
- The Power-Lift will still function normally with the Handle Bar Cup installed
- Works great with both straight and hooked-end handle bars
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.