PowerMadd/Cobra - Protek ATV Windshields
- Edgy design matches newer ATV styling
- The addition of ribs and contours give the ProTEK windshield added strength
- Two mounting options: Standard or Rapid Release - the NEW Rapid Release mount kit offers almost instant removal; loosen the jam nut and pull the pin, it's that easy
- New mounts are more universal than ever, allowing all four shield options (ProTEK, sport shield, with headlight cut-out and without) to fit over 80% of current ATV models; unique two-point mounting system is universal and makes installation quick and easy
- No need to remove a Cobra ProTEK shield for trailering, as long as ATV faces forward
- Made of high-quality optical-grade polycarbonate featuring scratch-resistant surface and distortion-free optics
- Approximate shield sizes are: 20" H x 36" W
- Universal fit that comes with or without a headlight cutout, and with black graphics
- For fitment, stand in front of your ATV and if you can see the upsweep part of your handlebars this shield will work on your ATV; the mounting brackets come straight out from the upsweep bars and will work even if you have a headlight pod
- Fit most ATV models except for the Honda Rincon, all Bombardier models (except Rally), Kawasaki Prairie and Brute Force
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×