Dynojet - Quick Shifter Kits
- Full-throttle, clutchless up-shifting is now possible with the Dynojet Quick Shifter (DQS) kit
- A fully-programmable PCIII USB/DQS interface combines all shifter functions with the main fuel controller
- Momentarily cutting fuel flow to the injectors shuts down the motor and unloads the transmission, letting you up-shift at full power without touching the throttle or the clutch
- Included software lets you adjust the amount of engine "kill time" during shifts and set minimum engine operating rpm to prevent the system from activating during low-speed riding
- Plugs into the USB expansion port on PCIII USB, so no cutting or splicing of your bike's wiring harness is necessary
- Kits include shift rod sensor, shifter rod, rod linkage for custom applications, instructions and all software required to activate the DQS through your PCIII USB
- For use with PC-V cut off plug
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: All models must have a Power Commander III USB module installed in order to use a Dynojet Quick Shifter kit. Power Commander PCII, PCIII and PCIIIr modules are not compatible with the DQS.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.