Akrapovic - Scooter Racing Line Complete Systems
- Hexagonal-shaped canister with titanium outer sleeve
- Hexagonal mufflers feature a carbon fiber outlet cap to match the design of each bike
- Outlet cap, perforated inner sleeve and inlet cap are all made of titanium
- Joint of the inlet cap is milled on a state-of-the-art CNC machine and connected by high-quality, silicon-shielded tempered springs
- Include a lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon fiber muffler clamp
- Conical shaped and hydroformed header is made of stainless steel; crossover tubes may be installed on certain models
- Link pipe may be cylindrical and in some models made of titanium; type of construction is based on maximum increase in performance
- When the position of the exhaust system needs to be changed and the stock bracket is no longer usable, a carbon fiber bracket is included
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.