FMF - Q Stealth Spark Arrestor Silencers
- High performance and quiet are forefront in a new 2-stroke version of the 4-stroke Q Series
- Q Stealth utilizes advanced sound technology to produce more off-road opportunities
- POWERCORE 2
- The most popular 2-stroke silencers in FMF's arsenal
- The elliptically shaped bodies with perforated core perform well in any condition
- Equipped with a Performance Flow end cap and nickel-plated front stinger
- SHORTY AND SST SILENCERS
- The Shorty Silencer is the most desirable silencer for supercross performance
- Overall length of canister and core is shorter to improve the hit of your machine
- The SST Shorty Silencer is the heart and soul of the SST power package; required on some models when installing an FMF Gold Series SST pipe
- Ti-2 SILENCERS
- Tagged as the lightest silencer made, the Ti-2 is the direct result of FMF's commitment to factory-level racing
- A full factory-level racing silencer provides stunning performance
- TURBINE CORE 2-Q SPARK ARRESTOR SILENCERS
- Spark legal muffler system meets the 93 dB sound level set by the U.S. Forest Service
- Long oval canister and internal technology provide optimum flow
- TURBINE CORE 2 SPARK ARRESTOR SILENCERS
- Straight-through design of the spark arrestor canister and the Performance Flow stainless steel end cap ensure strength, durability and unrestricted power
- Turbine Dampening System provides U.S.F.S. legal status
- POWER CORE AND TURBINE CORE SILENCERS
- Power Core silencers give your bike a deep works-like tone while providing optimum, dyno-tuned performance
- Silencer body is constructed of 6061 T-6 grade aluminum with machined mounts and a clear anodized finish to bring out the shine
- FMF also offers the Turbine Core spark arrestor system which eliminates the exhaust restriction associated with conventional spark arrestors
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×