Kuryakyn - Wild Things Throttle Body And Manifold
- Let that engine breathe
- Huge, 57mm straight-bore throttle body and high-flow manifold gives big increases in horsepower
- All stock components bolt on to throttle body without modification
- Wide manifold throttle bodies are for use on engines with larger (taller) cylinders than stock; these manifolds can be trimmed to length for custom applications
- Uses the same air cleaner bolt pattern as stock
- Allows use of stock cruise control
- Require the use of throttle body accessories when installing a Wild Things throttle body and manifold
- Reshaped steel fuel supply tube for Softail models
- Manifold spacer kit available for Dresser and Road King models
- New split-flow high-volume fuel flow nozzles divide the fuel flow around the valve stem and guide
- Directs fuel into the highest flow areas for the ultimate in fuel distribution
- Flow enough fuel to feed even the nastiest street motors
- Injectors can be used for stock 06-10 applications with 50mm throttle bodies
- PART #1022-0044 requires purchasing Kryakyn intake flanges PART # 467 (available separately from Kryakyn)
- Sold each
- Engineered by Mike Roland
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.