FMF - Powercore 4/4 SA
- New modular end cap allows easy tuning alterations
- Standard Hi-Flo 2" end cap boosts all-around performance; optional smaller 13/4" end cap smooths power delivery; spark arrestor module adds off-road versatility
- Computer designed and dyno tested for every 4-stroke application
- Enhanced sonic evacuation delivers a higher flow of exhaust gases, which increases power
- A stainless steel mid-pipe mates to the computer-designed aluminum rear can for lightweight durability
- Square or round (depending on the machine) perforated steel inner cores make for optimum flow, using hi-flo technology
- FMF's exclusive cross-weave internal packing provides longevity and maximum sound dispersion
- Elliptical aluminum can offers strategic sizing for superior performance
- Optional Quiet Core insert will provide a decrease in sound level if desired
- PowerCore 4 SA (spark arrestor) features a patented screen-type spark arrestor that is approved by the U.S.F.S. and does not interrupt exhaust flow so there's no performance loss
- The PowerCore 4 SA system's strategic ports allow the sonics to evacuate more effectively with the computer-designed Performance Flow end cap
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.