Vance & Hines - Power Duals Header Systems
- Power Duals is the ticket to style, quality and performance
- More than just individual head pipes, Power Duals integrates an exclusive Vance & Hines Power Chamber hidden behind a contoured heat shield that generates more horsepower and torque than stock
- Systems include 220 full-coverage header pipe heat shields
- This new right side design eliminates the heat issues on the left side for the passenger, routing hot exhaust gases below the footpeg and protecting vital engine components and side covers from heat damage
- Allows the use of any OEM style mufflers
- Conversion kit includes grommet and mounting rail required to convert 10 FLTRX/FLHX models with factory 2-into-1 exhaust to Big Shot Duals, Dresser Duals or Power Duals
- Adapter kit extends Power Duals head pipes to allow installation on H-D FL Trike models
- Made in the U.S.A.
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: CA compliant C.A.R.B. E.O. #K-006-1 - search for needed mufflers for compliant set.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.