Cobra - Fi2000R Plug-In Fuel Processor
- Proven Fi2000R comes with leads that snap directly into the bike's injector bodies
- Standard open-loop design for 06 Dyna and all 07-08 models can use exhaust systems that do or do not have O sensor bungs
- More advanced tuning for modified bikes
- Think of third tuning pot as an electronic main jet while thinking of the entire Fi2000R as a digital jet kit
- Full range of fuel adjustment (0-10 settings) across all rpm ranges
- Three easily identifiable lights: green - Fi2000R is adding more fuel to the air/fuel ratio approx. 14:1; green and yellow lights - these lights will be on in unison when throttle is open more quickly and air/fuel mixture is approx. 12.5:1; red - light comes on and stays on as long as the Fi2000R follows the fuel curve while adjusting to approx. 12.8:1 air/fuel ratio, which is where the engine will produce its best full-throttle power
- Step-by-step instructions
- Improves rideability by smoothing out the powerband and giving the bike more throttle response
- Corrects lean air/fuel mixture problems; eliminates overheating, hesitation on acceleration or an uneven cruising rpm
- Waterproof circuit board
- No fuel map adjustments or computer downloads required
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Standard models not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California.
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: C.A.R.B. E.O. # D-633-1.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×