Kuryakyn - Tech Connect System
- The easy, fast, secure way to mount your iPhone, smart phone, GPS or other electronic device to your handlebar, windshield or fairing
- Adjustable swivel head allows ideal positioning of the device for easy viewing
- Quick-disconnect design allows removal in just seconds
- Available as complete kits; mounts and device holders also sold separately so you can customize the system to meet your needs
- Kits include standard Tech Connect device holder and standard mount
- Standard mount measures 23/8" x 17/8"
- Mounts and device holders sold each
- If you do not order a complete kit, you must order one mount and one device holder for a complete assembly
- Device holders are designed to hold the Kryakyn Tech Connect, Tech Connect Pouch, Ram device holder or any other device with an AMPS 4-hole mount pattern
- Not for use with Kryakyn Accessory Pouches
- Tech Connect holders available in two sizes to fit almost any electronic device; see chart
- Ram holders are designed for specific fit of devices listed in chart
- Premium XL mount measures 21/2" x 33/4"; pivot plate has additional mounting slots and hook-and-loop straps, accepts most belt clips
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×