Cobra - Fi2000R O2 Standard Model Fuel Processors
- The Fi2000R O digital fuel processor is designed to work with all H-D exhaust systems (stock or aftermarket) equipped with oxygen sensors in place (closed-loop design)
- Works much like a carburetor jet kit with adjustments similar to the air-mixture screw, the needle and clip positions and the main jet
- The Fi2000R increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel mixtures (helps cool the engine temps as well)
- Quick and simple installation with plug-and-ride technology with OEM-style connectors
- No confusing computer downloads to install
- No expensive dyno-testing required
- Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it
- Improves overall rideability
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Standard models not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California.
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: C.A.R.B. E.O. # D-633-1.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.