Arlen Ness - LED "Fire Ring" Kits For Factory "Deuce Style" Turn Signal Housings
- The finest upgrade you can make to factory turn signals; available in dual filament or single filament applications
- Dual function LED design features a billet aluminum ring with seven exposed LEDs (white, amber or red) integrated into the lens to work as running lights and a cluster of LEDs behind the lens for turn signal and or brake light functions; these fit all front and rear applications with a light socket for an 1157 type bulb
- Single filament design features the fire ring LEDs and the cluster of LEDs behind the lens light as one and are for rear turn signal applications with a light socket for an 1156 type bulb
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Sold in pairs
- Note: For OEM functionality, all front applications require dual filament kits and rear applications require single filament kits except 09-14 XL883N, 07-14 XL1200N/X and 12-14 1200V models which require dual filament kits.
- NOTE: A load equalizer will need to be purchased separately.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.