FMF - Apex Slip-On Mufflers
- The most advanced slip-on on the market
- Feature a diamond shape developed to incorporate with today's aggressive and streamlined sport bike body lines
- Constructed of aerospace-quality stainless steel, carbon fiber and titanium in several combinations
- Muffler outlet shape mirrors canister shape for great look - enables high outflow rate
- Integrated fit to maximize clearance when riding around corners
- Some new slip-ons include Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Control unit which precisely controls fuel delivery and exhaust flow; mount using stock connections and installation points
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.