Vance & Hines - Big Shot Duals
- The ultimate complete system for late-model touring machines
- Armed with full-coverage, 220-wrap, 21/2" heat shields that are essentially blue-proof for long-lasting style
- Heat shields surround 13/4" headpipes that flow into 21/8" muffler bodies
- True 2-into-2 system eliminates factory crossover and provides a clean, classic dresser look down both sides of the bike
- Specially tuned baffles produce the deep Vance & Hines exhaust note with optional quiet baffles also available
- Superior fit and an unrivaled finish when compared to other systems
- Meticulously finished with straight-cut billet end caps
- Optional billet slash-cut end caps or the most unique Fishtail II end caps also available
- Removable baffles and all mounting hardware included
- Black systems feature full coverage heat shields coated with a race-quality black ceramic contrasted with a signature chrome badge and end tips
- Conversion kit includes grommet and mounting rail required to convert 10 FLTRX/FLHX models with factory 2-into-1 exhaust to Big Shot Duals, Dresser Duals or Power Duals
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×