RSD - Machine Ops One-Piece Aluminum Wheels
- These forged wheels place the highest material strength in the same direction as the operating load, creating a light and strong wheel
- Machine Ops, RSD's newest finish, is a fusion of textured natural aluminum and detailed machining that exposes the true beauty of their aluminum alloy; they then dip the fresh machined parts in a slick clear anodize to protect the surface while keeping its raw aesthetic protected
- Feature a contour lip design for a graceful arc from spoke to tire
- Made in the U.S.A. by Performance Machine
- NOTE: Front wheels listed for 14 Dresser models accept 08-13 style rotor only (3.25" bolt circle).
- NOTE: For matching pulleys and rotors, see TRANSMISSION & DRIVELINE and BRAKES sections of the 2014 Drag Specialties FatBook.
- NOTE: 16" rear wheels not for use on 2014 Linked brake models.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.