Kuryakyn - Super Lizard Lights Kits
- Three modes of operation and seven different colors: single-color steady illumination; single-color flashing illumination with a variable flash rate; and paint mode - all lights, in unison, fade into and out of seven colors (red, lime, ice blue, sky blue, dark blue, purple and green)
- You control the rate at which the lights flash or fade with included rheostat switch control
- Engineered to draw minimal current
- Up to 16 individual lights can be operated with one controller
- Super Lizard Lights starter kit includes four seven-color Lizard Lights, controller, four 9" extensions, two 12" extensions, alcohol pads, dielectric grease, cable ties and spare adhesive pads
- Super Lizard Lights Maximus kit includes eight seven-color Lizard Lights, controller, four "Y" connectors, four double male connectors, six double female connectors, six 9" extensions, two 12" extensions, two 18" extensions, alcohol pads, dielectric grease, cable ties and spare adhesive pads
- Super Lizard Lights Expansion Kit includes two Super Lizard Lights, two 12" extensions, two "Y" connectors, two double male connectors, two double female connectors, alcohol pads, dielectric grease, cable ties and spare adhesive pads
- Sport Bike and Gold Wing Super Lizard Light kits include six Lizard Lights, controller and all necessary wiring for a complete installation
- Super Long Lizard Lights extension kit includes two 8" L lights that can plug into standard Lizard Lights connectors; work great under tanks or saddlebags
- Super Long Lizard Lights do not include connectors
- NOTE: Seven Color Lizard Lights are not compatible with Moon, Spider or Flex lights.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.