Kuryakyn - Driver Or Passenger Floorboards
- Upgrade your bike's comfort and style
- Ribbed design features a wrinkle-black finish on the base
- Premium design has a chrome base and chrome inlays in the footpad rubber
- Both styles feature five different mounting points to optimize rider or passenger comfort
- Floorboards measure 81/2" x 41/2"
- Requires the use of model-specific Kryakyn splined adapter mounts for installation (sold separately)
- Sold in pairs
- NOTE: The use of adjustable shift and brake linkages is recommended for driver applications. Placing the floorboards on mounts intended for footpegs may prohibit them from folding up in the same manner as the stock peg. While the board can be rotated for a more comfortable position, some angles may cause the board to contact other components on the bike that will prevent the board from folding up completely. Before ordering, be aware of components on the bike that may interfere with the placement of floorboards.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.