Dynojet - Secondary Fuel Module
- Fuel control for each individual cylinder in a smaller enclosure
- Warm-up fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading)
- Reduced size from the PCIII USB
- Easy to install
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Two-position map-switching function built in
- Can add any Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) switch and toggle between two different fuel maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- More tuning ranges than PCIII USB
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- For Offroad and ATV, see appropriate catalog under Moose Power Commanders
- Made in the U.S.A.
- SECONDARY FUEL MODULE
- Allows for the adjustment of all eight-injectors
- Connects to the upper injector rail using OEM connectors
- Single cable connection to the PCV
- Adjust both upper and lower injectors by as much as +250/-100%
- If gear position input is connected to your PCV, you can adjust all of the injectors on a "per gear" basis
- You can also map each injector separately; giving you up to 48 complete maps
- The "basic" mode allows you to have a single fuel table that simply puts the requested fuel change in both upper and lower injector modules at the same time
- The "basic" mode is the perfect setting for modified engines that require more fuel than four-injectors can provide, but do not need the complexity of mapping each cylinder and each gear separately
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×