Jackpot 3.5" Dyno Tuned Mufflers
- The Jackpot Dyno Tuned mufflers incorporate a baffle inlet design which allows not only better exhaust flow and heat reduction but also allows for additional packing material in the muffler which helps sound and durability. We have changed exhaust packing to a cartridge style exhaust pack which allows us to utilize an additional thermal barrier inside the muffler between the packing and the outer shell. These changes lower the mufflers outer shell temps as much as 100 degrees which is especially important on models with catalysts which includes all 2010-2013 bikes.
- Allow for a very deep tone in the cruise range, yet with a powerful sound at full throttle. Jackpot Dyno Tuned mufflers are SAE J2825 Sound Compliant
- We also offer optional stainless steel Tunable Quiet baffles as well as stainless steel Competition baffles
- Jackpot Dyno Tuned mufflers feature high qualtiy triple chrome plating. There are also other quality enhancements such as the angle on the end cut which matches the exact angle of the saddlebags on the slash up mufflers, formed inlets instead of welded, and threaded OEM style mounting tabs.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.