Dynojet - Power Commander V
During checkout we will ask for your Year, Model, and Performance modifications so a technician can program a custom map into your Power Commander V!
- Fuel and timing control (NOTE: Only certain models allow for timing control)
- Rev Xtend increases Rev limit
- The Power Commander V can read the exact engine temp through the bike's own ECM which allows the tuner to choose how much fuel to add during cold starts
- Cold starting on heavily modified engines should now be much more controllable and easy to adjust
- Software displays J1850 data from bike's stock ECU
- Reduced size from the PCIII USB
- Easy to install
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Two position map switching function built in (switch not included)
- Can add any SPST switch and toggle between two different fuel/timing maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- Ten throttle position columns
- World's largest dyno tested map database
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.