Dynojet - Power Commander III USB
During checkout we will ask for your Year, Model, and Performance modifications so a technician can program a custom map into your Power Commander III!
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike for downloading at their web site(www.powercommander.com)
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet
- Software is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Windows 7
- USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: New Power Commanders may not be immediately available. Check Dynojet's website for availability, www.dynojet.com or call 1-800-992-4993.
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: This product is intended to be used only on racing vehicles on closed courses, and not for use on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emission control requirements. In California, this product should not be used on any vehicle that is registered or licensed for use on public roads.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.