Arlen Ness by MagnaFlow - Ness-Comp 2-into-1 Systems
- The Ness-Comp is designed to enhance the overall performance of your bike through the power band
- The Ness-Comp features non-bluing, Magna-Black coated, stainless steel 13/4" headpipes
- The 41/2” Accent Cut, gloss black end cap offers contrast style to this performance 2-into- system
- 21/4” full-coverage heat shields and precision laser-cut junction cover gives your bike a dramatic sleek look
- The Ness-Comp features 12mm and 18mm O² sensor ports for maximum tuning options; sensor plugs included for non-sensor applications
- The ideal choice for tuned engines that demand improved flow or stock engines looking for more output; the Pro-Flow, three-step, perforated core maximizes power over stock while delivering deep, rich unmatched sound quality
- Available in show chrome or deep black finishes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.