Arlen Ness by MagnaFlow - F-Bomb 2-into-1 Systems
- The aggressive custom-look F-Bomb is engineered to increase power with an attitude
- Discover ground-pounding performance with unmistakable style and sound
- The F-Bomb features durable Magna-Black coated, stainless steel 13/4” headpipes that will not rust, fade or blue
- The innovative 41/2” inverted gloss black end cap sets inside a competition-style body for a mean and nasty look on your bike
- The 21/4” full-coverage heat shields and precision laser-cut junction cover add style points to this upgrade system
- 12mm and 18mm O² sensor ports allow for maximum tuning options; sensor plugs included for non-sensor applications
- The dyno-tuned perforated core of the F-Bomb delivers a deep, dominate roar through the power band
- Available in deep black or show chrome finishes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.