PC USB KAW 1500CLAS 00-08
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike for downloading at their web site(www.powercommander.com)
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet
- Software is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Windows 7
- USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: New Power Commanders may not be immediately available. Check Dynojet's website for availability, www.dynojet.com or call 1-800-992-4993.
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: This product is intended to be used only on racing vehicles on closed courses, and not for use on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emission control requirements. In California, this product should not be used on any vehicle that is registered or licensed for use on public roads.