PC USB YAM PHAZER 07 SNOW
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected snowmobile when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology
- Features an expansion port for add-on modules from Dynojet
- Software is compatible with Windows Vista/2000/XP
- USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: No supported map database through Power Commander.