Jackpot 2/1/2 Stainless Steel Ceramic Coated Tri Glide Head Pipe
FITMENT: 2009-2015 Harley Davidson Tri Glide Models
For our Power Package which includes the Jackpot mufflers, Stage 1 air cleaner and Dynojet Power Vision or PC-V with our custom map please add your items to your cart and use coupon code POWERPACKAGE for an instant package discount!
- Jackpot Dyno Tuned 2/1/2 headpipes are the highest quality, best performing headpipe on the market.
- Designed specifically for the performance and tuning characteristics of the 96", 103" and 110" engines these 2-into-1-into-2 headpipes provide proven performance gains with a broad torque curve other pipes cannot match.
- Feature 304 Series Stainless Steel construction throughout with precisely machined billet Stainless Steel exhaust collars for maximum sealing and engagement into the exhaust port.
- Painstakingly applied hand TIG welding is utilized through-out.
- Dual Stainless Steel 18mm and 12mm Oxygen Sensor bungs accommodate stock O2 sensors as well as Wideband O2 sensors for closed loop tuning modules on all models. This give users a wide range of options for EFI tuners. Both 12mm and 18mm O2 sensor bung plugs are included.
- Exclusive Jackpot "Tandem-Flow" large diameter merge collectors. This design allows maximum flow and convergence through the right side muffler path for maximum performance.
- Precise left exit spigot connects to OEM under-swingarm crossover pipe precisely vectored and formed CNC mandrel bent tubes assures full radius flow and exacting fitment
- Heavy duty stainless steel mounting bracket is utilized for securing to the OEM mounting designed to work with Jackpot mufflers as well as other aftermarket and OEM mufflers.
- Retains OEM exhaust shields.
- Jackpot headpipes do not have a catalyst and are not emissions compliant on OEM catalyst equipped vehicles.
- Fuel Moto/Jackpot has spent countless hours developing our head pipe, providing supportive test data, info, and pictures along the way only to be have several companies try to copy our design. Beware of imitations and demand the best!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H36.0000” x L5.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
May We Suggest
- Have a question? Get in touch with us
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 920-423-3309Mon-Fri 9-5PM CST
- The Fuel Moto Difference
Custom Fuel MapsWe pre-load a custom map at no additional cost!
(PC-V, Power Vision, ThunderMax)
- Unlimited SupportHave a question? Give us a call and speak with a technician.
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We pride ourselves on being your product expert!
- Huge Product SelectionIf you can't find the part, we'll get it for you!