PC-V DUC W/O2 HMOTARD 796
- Reduced size from PCIII USB (less than half the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9V adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- Two-position map-switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5V sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear-position input connected, the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%), which allows more adjustment
- 10 throttle position columns (up from nine on PCIII USB)
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE:May not be legal for street use in CA.