Dynojet - Power Commander V - 13-15 Polaris Ranger XP 900
- Reduced size from PCIII USB (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9V adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- Two-position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5V sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear-position input connected, the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%), which allows more adjustment
- Ten throttle position columns (up from nine on PCIII USB)
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Additional Notes:Controls Both Fuel And Ignition
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H4.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Have a question? Get in touch with us
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 920-423-3309Mon-Fri 9-5PM CST
- The Fuel Moto Difference
Custom Fuel MapsWe pre-load a custom map at no additional cost!
(PC-V, Power Vision, ThunderMax)
- Unlimited SupportHave a question? Give us a call and speak with a technician.
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We pride ourselves on being your product expert!
- Huge Product SelectionIf you can't find the part, we'll get it for you!