The Power Commander V uses RPM and throttle position inputs to base fuel adjustments on. In some cases additional inputs can be used such as cylinder head or water temperature as well as gear position or boost. The Power Commander V has 250RPM resolution and 10 throttle position columns giving you up to 640 individual mapping points for fuel and an equal number for ignition timing (if ignition equipped). This is the kind of "'point specific" adjustability that is necessary with today's bikes and the parts that are available for them.
The Power Commander V gives you the adjustments you need at an affordable price, with the ease of use today's customers demand.
- Reduced Size (less than half the size of the PC III USB)
- USB Powered from computer (9-volt battery adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear position (allows for map adjustment based on gear)
- 10 throttle position columns
- Built in quick shifter adjustability (adjustable per gear sensor and shift rods not included)
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- "Warm Up" fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel adjustments based on it)
- Individual Cylinder mapping
- Analog input (allows user to use any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost)
For technical EFI information along with detailed product support, please visit our EFI Tuning Models page.