D&D - Fat Cat 2-into-1 Exhaust 08-Current FXDB/FXDWG Black, Louvered Baffle
2008-Current H-D Dyna Fat Bob & Wide Glide Models
Black, Louvered Baffle
The D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-into-1 exhaust system is an excellent choice for engines with performance modifications from stock to plus-25% displacement, delivering a torque curve that is high and wide, with a strong top-end pull. Excellent workmanship inside and out; broad power design really shows up on the dyno.
D&D’s philosophy is to trust their own R&D program, developing their product line to reflect what they learn during their countless hours of testing on the D&D dyno. But they didn’t stop after they made big power, they also built systems that are engineered to fit and look great! Inspect a D&D pipe, and you’ll find true craftsmanship—from the hand-ported inlets and collectors, hand-fit heat shields with machined and welded steel clamp brackets, heavy-duty mounting supports and flawless finishes, you’ll know you made the right choice for your Harley®.
All models are available in brilliant chrome or high-temperature black powder coat finish. Includes full-length header heat shields to ensure great looks over the long haul.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 34.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H12.0000” x L38.0000”
May We Suggest
- Have a question? Get in touch with us
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 920-423-3309Mon-Fri 9-5PM CST
- The Fuel Moto Difference
Custom Fuel MapsWe pre-load a custom map at no additional cost!
(PC-V, Power Vision, ThunderMax)
- Unlimited SupportHave a question? Give us a call and speak with a technician.
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We pride ourselves on being your product expert!
- Huge Product SelectionIf you can't find the part, we'll get it for you!