Level C CNC Cylinder Head Porting
We have a good supply of heads ready to go for core exchange, customer supplied cylinder heads are generally turned around in 2 weeks. During the winter months this time frame may be extended and we ask that you please contact us for details.
Level C CNC Cylinder Head Porting - $995.00
Available for both air cooled and twin cooled H-D models, the Fuel Moto Level 'C' CNC cylinder head was developed for those looking for maximum horspower in 103, 107, & 117" builds. The Level 'C' head is fully CNC machined (including the combustion chamber) which offers unmatched consistency and accuracy. Like our popular Level 'B' head, the Level 'C' offers an excellent combination of horsepower & torque however the Level C carries the horsepower slightly further along with its 5/16" valve stem & .650 lift springs which allows for use of higher lift cams.
Fuel Moto Level C CNC includes the following:
- Complete disassembly, inspection, and cleaning of cylinder heads.
- Extensive CNC porting, profile developed for maximum horsepower.
- CNC machined combustion chamber, set to desired spec.
- Oversize Stainless 1.900" Intake 1.610" Exhaust valves.
- Competition valve job.
- 5/16" guides/valves, premium beehive style springs, up to .650 lift.
- Machine/Install compression releases if required (+$100.00).
- Exchange with core charge or 2 week turnaround on customer supplied heads.
- Have a question? Get in touch with us
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 920-423-3309Mon-Fri 9-5PM CST
- The Fuel Moto Difference
Custom Fuel MapsWe pre-load a custom map at no additional cost!
(PC-V, Power Vision, ThunderMax)
- Unlimited SupportHave a question? Give us a call and speak with a technician.
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We pride ourselves on being your product expert!
- Huge Product SelectionIf you can't find the part, we'll get it for you!