The Fuel Moto 2/1/2 SP Head Pipe is low on price, big on value. This is a mild steel pipe designed for the tuning & performance characteristics of the new Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight 107", 114", and 117" engines (stock or modified up to 130+Hp). The Fuel Moto SP head pipe accepts the factory M8 heat shields to allow for a stock look without the excessive heat. This Jackpot head pipe is designed for off road - closed course use, it is not legal or approved for street use.
Key Fuel Moto 2/1/2 SP Head Pipe Features:
- Mild Steel construction, features formed flanges for use with OEM tapered style gaskets (not included)
- Large diameter true merge collector.
- Retains factory heat shields which install easily with the heat shield alignment tabs.
- Nickel/Chrome finish
- Dual 12mm/18mm O2 bungs
- Precise left exit spigot connects to OEM under-swingarm crossover pipe.
- For use with 2017-up specific mufflers with larger right side inlet.
- Made in the USA.
- 2 Year Warranty
- FOR OFF ROAD - RACE USE ONLY
CLICK HERE for the Jackpot M8 Stainless Steel 2/1/2 system with lifetime warranty
CLICK HERE for the Jackpot XXX M8 Stainless Steel hi output system