The Fuel Moto M8 143 is a special all inclusive build we offer in-house only, it is not offered as a kit. This combination is designed as a full effort race type engine; it requires 100+ octane fuel and it is not a touring engine. This engine requires a very specific recipe of components and is offered professionally built, turn key.
Fuel Moto 143 includes the following:
- Darkhorse Crankworks rotating assembly; trued, balanced, welded crankshaft w/Carrillo H-beam rods, bore engine cases, heavy duty studs, balancer removed (requires 4.5" crankshaft - additional cost for 107" motors)
- Full effort cylinder heads; oversize valves, extensive modifications & porting by Ward Performance
- Custom pistons by CP Carrillo, special application sleeved cylinders
- Wood Performance camshaft, lifters, & valve springs
- 64mm Throttle body, custom CNC porting by Ward Performance
- Fuel Injectors, Air Cleaner assembly
- S&S cam plate/oil pump, tappet cuffs, head bolts, rocker arm studs
- Jackpot RTX full-length or Riot system
- AIM SDR clutch & springs
- Billet clutch basket
- Chain drive conversion
- Complete installation labor, dyno break in & comprehensive dyno tune
$14950.00 complete turn key build; including each of the components noted. Requires deposit to secure appointment, 50% down upon arrival, balance due when completed. Build time is approx 4-6 weeks.
Note this engine build is not emissions compliant or designed for street use; for off road - race use only.