Kuryakyn - Switchblade Footpegs
- Comfortable, versatile and sleek
- Large-surface-area, rubber-isolated footpeg
- Concealed heelrest can be deployed to add the comfort of Kryakyn ISO-Stirrups
- Best for use on bikes with forward controls or forward-mounted footpegs; will work in any peg location
- Heel rests have curb feeler tabs to protect the pegs when cornering
- Pegs without male-mount ends require the use of Kryakyn footpeg adapters, see page XXX; pegs with male-mount ends require male-mount footpeg adapters
- Sold in pairs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×