Kuryakyn - Wild Things Throttle Body And Manifold
- Let that engine breathe
- Huge, 57mm straight-bore throttle body and high-flow manifold gives big increases in horsepower
- All stock components bolt on to throttle body without modification
- Wide manifold throttle bodies are for use on engines with larger (taller) cylinders than stock; these manifolds can be trimmed to length for custom applications
- Uses the same air cleaner bolt pattern as stock
- Allows use of stock cruise control
- Require the use of throttle body accessories when installing a Wild Things throttle body and manifold
- Reshaped steel fuel supply tube for Softail models
- Manifold spacer kit available for Dresser and Road King models
- New split-flow high-volume fuel flow nozzles divide the fuel flow around the valve stem and guide
- Directs fuel into the highest flow areas for the ultimate in fuel distribution
- Flow enough fuel to feed even the nastiest street motors
- Injectors can be used for stock 06-10 applications with 50mm throttle bodies
- PART #1022-0044 requires purchasing Kryakyn intake flanges PART # 467 (available separately from Kryakyn)
- Sold each
- Engineered by Mike Roland
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×