Dynojet - Power Vision Tune License
Power Vision Tune License
The Power Vision licensing program allows for an unlimited number of motorcycles to be added to your Power Vision to be tuned. Each additional motorcycle requires a Tune License to be added.
There are two types of ECM cables for the HD Twin Cam motors. Please be sure to check the list below to ensure you have the correct cables to connect your Power Vision to the motorcycle!
2002-2013 HD Touring Models
2001-2010 HD Softail Models
2004-2011 HD Dyna Models
2007-2013 HD Sportster Models
2002-2017 HD V-Rod Models
2014-2017 HD Touring Models
2011-2017 HD Softail Models
2012-2017 HD Dyna Models
2014-2017 HD Sportster Models
- Attach the Power Vision to the motorcycle you need to retrieve the ECM data from with the supplied cable.
- NOTE: This is the bike you are adding to the Power Vision, not your existing motorcycle!
- Turn the ignition on and ensure that the kill switch is in the 'Run' position (your engine is not running).
- On the Power Vision main menu, touch 'Vehicle Tools'.
- Touch 'Read ECM' (A warning will pop up, touch 'Yes' to continue).
- You will be presented a 'Success' screen that will report the name of the file we will retrieve using your computer (ie 06-JAB-YNKX99M.stk)
- Touch 'OK' on the Power Vision screen and turn your ignition off.
- Disconnect the Power Vision from your vehicle.
- Connect your Power Vision to your computer using the provided USB cable.
- The Power Vision will boot up and says "PC Link Mode Active".
- Launch the WinPV Software on your computer.
- On the menu bar, go to "Power Vision", and choose "Diagnostic Test functions > Get ECM Data from PV”.
- A warning will pop up, click 'Yes' to continue.
- Highlight the STK file by left clicking on it. (In step 5, our STK file was named "06-JAB-YNKX99M.stk" however this file name will be slightly different for every motorcycle).
- Click on 'Get' and save to the default directory, C:\My Documents\Power Vision\Diagnostics.
- Repeat steps 11-14 to obtain the DiagnosticsHistory.txt from the Power Vision as well.
- Upon completion, the STK file and DiagnosticsHistory.txt can be emailed to the contact email supplied once the license is purchased and a Tune License will be generated
May We Suggest
- Have a question? Get in touch with us
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 920-423-3309Mon-Fri 9-5PM CST
- The Fuel Moto Difference
Custom Fuel MapsWe pre-load a custom map at no additional cost!
(PC-V, Power Vision, ThunderMax)
- Unlimited SupportHave a question? Give us a call and speak with a technician.
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We pride ourselves on being your product expert!
- Huge Product SelectionIf you can't find the part, we'll get it for you!