Barnett - Scorpion Billet Clutch
- CNC-machined billet aluminum design features over twice the friction area of the stock clutch
- Provides positive engagement and release
- Incorporates six heavy-duty coil springs instead of the diaphragm spring; includes an extra heavy-duty set of springs for higher horsepower applications
- Friction plates are compatible with most primary oil (66-E84 can run wet or dry)
- Simple bolt-on installation; requires the original clutch shell; no machining is necessary
- Kit includes clutch hub, drive plates, driven plates, (two) sets of clutch springs, pressure plate and necessary hardware
- Replacement fiber and steel clutch plates available separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×