Cobra - Fi2000 PowrPro With CVT Technology
- Continuously Variable Tuning (CVT) is the key to the remarkable performance the Fi2000 PowrPro delivers
- PowrPro uses electronic control technology that calculates the bike's rate of acceleration by reading crankshaft rotation at the flywheel and changes in load just as a dynamometer measures acceleration at the rear wheel
- PowrPro measures and adjusts fuel flow during acceleration to the injectors in microseconds for super-fast fuel tuning - continuously and automatically; net result: precise EFI tuning now happens in the real world in real time, nonstop, up to 80 times per second
- New patented technology unlike any other system on the market
- PowrPro tunes to precise air-fuel mixture to create maximum power 80 times per second (does not tune to a predetermined arbitrary AFR)
- Creates that adjustment to maximum power on every squirt of the injector
- It's like having the best custom map writing, dyno operator tuning your fuel every time you crank the throttle
- Tunes every gear, every roll on, every environmental change, every engine mod, lugging the engine, winding it out to redline: it reacts, verifies and adjusts when the bike is accelerating
- Provides perfect acceleration fuel settings in any condition, with any exhaust system with any engine modifications
- No matter what kind of new hardware you install on your bike - a new exhaust system, a freer-flowing air filter setup or even a big-bore hop-up kit with high-performance cams - PowrPro continues to analyze and tune your engine for peak performance
- No external adjustments needed
- No dyno needed
- No additional components needed
- Does not require wide band oxygen sensors
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×