PowerMadd/Cobra - Pivot Adapter Kit
- Converts a flat-top steering post to a "T" style post so you can use 4.25" Pivot Style Risers
- Handlebars can be pivoted forward or back from original stock position
- Pivot Adapter Kit raises bars an additional 1.25"
- Choose a PowerMadd Riser Block height of 2", 4", 6", 8" or 10", or an OEM pivot-style riser block (sold separately)
- Machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum for maximum strength
- Most snowmobiles accept the Pivot Adapter and a 2" Riser Block without modification to cables or wiring
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware, including four "C" clamps
- Fits all snowmobiles with a flat-top steering post
- NOTE: Order an Arctic Cat model of the PowerMadd Pivot Riser Blocks to fit on the Yamaha pivot adapter.
- NOTE: Older Arctic Cat models with 1/4" clamp bolts and Ski-Doo Rev and Yamaha models w/ threaded holes will require the drilling of the steering plate. If you convert the sled back to stock, you will need to use nuts underneath the plate to secure the clamp.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×