PowerMadd/Cobra - Pivot-Style Risers
- Customize bar height - use as a direct OEM pivot riser replacement, or with PowerMadd Pivot Adapter Kit (below)
- Require "T" style steering post or PowerMadd Pivot Adapter
- Machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum for maximum strength
- When raising bars, verify amount of slack available in throttle cable and brake lines - extended throttle cables and brakes lines are available
- Allow the handlebars and rider to move forward, optimizing the center of gravity and improving the handling and control (like the Ski-Doo MXZ-REV chassis concept)
- Utilize existing OEM bolts and clamps
- NOTE: Designed for a "T" style steering post; with the use of a Pivot Adapter Kit the Pivot-Style Riser blocks can be used on a flat steering post.
- NOTE: See extended-length brake lines in the Drivetrain section.
- [[[[boxed note]]]]]HOW TO ORDER
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×