Vance & Hines - Stainless Hi-Output 2-Into-1
- Engineered for high output engine modifications
- Dyno developed and tested to increase volumetric efficiency critical to extracting maximum horsepower from high output engine modifications
- 13/4" to 2" tapered headpipes with 21/2" inlet to megaphone and 4" to 41/2" stepped muffler body
- 21/2" to 31/4" baffle with anti-reversion cone
- All stainless steel construction with TIG welding and race-inspired brushed stainless "Works" finish
- Contoured laser-cut heat shields
- Flat plane 12mm and quick access 18mm oxygen sensor ports for wideband tuning capability unless noted
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE; Stainless steel systems will naturally discolor, this is expected and considered normal. High performance engine tuning utilizing a dynometer will likely result in severe discoloration.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×