Dynojet - Quick Shifter Kits
- Full-throttle, clutchless up-shifting is now possible with the Dynojet Quick Shifter (DQS) kit
- A fully-programmable PCIII USB/DQS interface combines all shifter functions with the main fuel controller
- Momentarily cutting fuel flow to the injectors shuts down the motor and unloads the transmission, letting you up-shift at full power without touching the throttle or the clutch
- Included software lets you adjust the amount of engine "kill time" during shifts and set minimum engine operating rpm to prevent the system from activating during low-speed riding
- Plugs into the USB expansion port on PCIII USB, so no cutting or splicing of your bike's wiring harness is necessary
- Kits include shift rod sensor, shifter rod, rod linkage for custom applications, instructions and all software required to activate the DQS through your PCIII USB
- For use with PC-V cut off plug
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: All models must have a Power Commander III USB module installed in order to use a Dynojet Quick Shifter kit. Power Commander PCII, PCIII and PCIIIr modules are not compatible with the DQS.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×